Monday, April 16, 2012

A portrait of Lori from RRSAHM

Lori from RRSAHM

As well as Chirpy and Dagger I also made the above portrait last week. I received a shocking lack of guesses on twitter when I asked who people thought my new portrait was of. Not too surprising really as I only just set up the account, have 9 followers and have tweeted about 5 times. Still though.

It's Lori from Random Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mum (RRSAHM)!

Possibly that seems very random indeed. I follow Lori's blog in my reader though. And I was inspired by her recent (ish) postings on having her hair cut short and issues of femininity

Also, I just wanted to make something to give her to make her smile. I really hope this achieves that. This is what I want the internet to be - random strangers reaching out to make each other smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...