Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Fairy-Tale Challenge

The other day I issued a challenge on Tre La Creativity's forum the Coffeehouse.

It was as follows: 

Hey y'all. 
I LOVE fairy tales. And also projects. And challenges. So I'm going to suggest the VERY FIRST challenge of this forum. Sorry about all the caps but I am EXCITED.
I'm not really sure what kind of challenges are in mind for this....but I will give it a go anyway. 
So.... my challenge is to make a 10 cm x 10 cm square with the theme 'FAIRY TALES'. That's it. Keeping in mind Siobhan's warning of this being a mixed media kind of place it can be made of ANYTHING. The size and theme are the only restriction. And that's a pretty wide theme. 
I am very much looking forward to what you challengers come up with. I will obviously be participating myself. No prizes for guessing my material (FELT, oh felt I heart you).
xxxx

And here is my entry for this challenge (only just completed):

Is he giving her a kiss, or trying to eat her head?

Can you guess who it is?

If you want to take part (do do!) go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...