Thursday, July 26, 2012

A freshly made bed is heaven


It was a bazillion degrees Celsius in London today. Okay that's an exaggeration. Let's find out how hot it really was... I just googled "what was the temperature in London today?" to find out. Okay so I literally use Google to solve all my problems. Google just told me that today it hit 30 degrees Celsius. Dudes! That is HOT. No wonder I felt like I was melting.

It a fit of not wanting to broil to death in bed I decided it was time to ditch the winter duvet. Behold (above) my newly made up summer bed. Oh, there is nothing quite as wonderful as fresh clean sheets to climb under.

The beautious quilt you can see atop my sheet was made by my mother. She whupped up a whole batch of them. She is a quilting ninja. I love it so much.

I'm really looking forward to snuggling up tonight and being all cool under my summer sheets.

Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...