Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Great British Swap

As has been previously recorded I signed up to a lot of swaps last month. I got a wee bit over-excited. I've almost finished and sent them all off.

Hookin' with LaaLaa organised a Great British Swap. I got linked up with the lovely Kate from Granny Taught Me To Crochet.

This is what she sent me:

Squee! She made me a needle case and a little hanging bird. I said I liked birds (which I do) so it was super sweet of her to make me this. I've named him Edwin and he's hanging on my bookcase. It felt like my birthday opening all the things. I especially love the little tin.

This is what I sent her:


I made her a union jack badge and a coaster with a telephone box on it. The telephone box didn't come out as well as I'd hoped. Sorry Kate. I was quite pleased with the card I made though. 

Swaps are fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...